Families leaving the lycée français Vincent van Gogh during the school year must inform the registration office by filling out a form as soon as possible (link below), so that the relevant departments can prepare the administrative and academic documents.
"Certificat de radiation (exeat)"
« Certificat de radiation (exeat) » is available on the last day of classes. To obtain this document:
- families must be up-to-date with the establishment’s finance department,
- pupils must have returned borrowed books to the librarians and, for collège and/or lycée pupils, textbooks to the documentation centre (CDI).
Preschool / Elementary
These are given to the family, along with the « certificat de radiation (exeat) », by the primary school secretariat, which you can contact using the links below:
- The Hague: Mrs Violaine Pellerin – Tel. +31(0)70.3066929 –Email
- Amsterdam: Mrs Ariane den Blanken – Tel. +31(0)20.6446507 – Email
Collège / Lycée
Academic records and « certificat de radiation (exeat) » are sent by our administration to the child’s next school, except in special cases. Please provide details of the next school as soon as possible using the link below:
- The Hague: Mrs Elisabeth Segaud – Tel. +31(0)70.3066923 – Email
No document will be provided to the families or sent to new schools during school holidays.